Zucchini chips: the recipe for an aperitif or a crunchy and tasty summer side dish. Just a few minutes to prepare this delight at home, ideal during the summer when the zucchini is a seasonal vegetable and we can savor all the beneficial properties for health.
Crispy, delicious, simple and quick to prepare, zucchini chips are ideal for an aperitif in the company of friends and an excellent alternative to offer children instead of potato chips. Also excellent as a side dish for fish dishes, zucchini chips can be fried or baked.
RECIPE CHIPS OF FRIED AND BAKED ZUCCHINI –
Let’s see how to proceed with the preparation of the zucchini chips recipe :
– Wash and dry the courgettes well, cut them into rings and place them on a sheet of kitchen paper and dab in order to remove any residual water.
– Pass the zucchini in the flour and in the meantime heat the oil in the pan.
– Pour the sliced zucchini into hot oil and as soon as they are golden, drain the chips, put them on a sheet of kitchen paper so as to remove the excess oil and serve hot.
– As an alternative to frying, proceed with the baking in the oven: preheat the oven to 200˚, put the zucchini cut into rounds on a sheet of kitchen paper and let them dry for one to two hours.
– After this time place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, salt them and cook in the oven until they are golden and crisp.
According to your taste, seasoned zucchini chips using some spices like pepper, black pepper, paprika or curry. Prepare an emulsion by mixing the selected spice with extra virgin olive oil, brush it on the chips and then proceed with cooking in a pan or oven.
Terms and Conditions. buy cialis malaysia Our offices are for administrative purposes only, no visitors will be accepted without an appointment.