Automatic doors and secret doors can be very useful within Minecraft. In this sense, you could make fences and fence gates to surround your house. For this reason, we have prepared a tutorial in which we will teach you how to make a door, secret door, or automatic door in Minecraft?
How to make a door in Minecraft, Secret Door or Automatic Door in Minecraft
Minecraft is a video game with many tools that make it quite complex and extensive, in fact, today it has a system with which it is possible to do practically everything, with your imagination being the limit.
In the same way, you can make your own lairs and houses within Minecraft, which is why doors are essential in the video game. Certainly, there are very basic ways of making doors, the most essential being wooden doors. However, there are other viable ways to do them.
With a little ingenuity, it is possible to make secret doors or automatic doors, which in addition to fulfilling the work of a conventional door, will offer extended options, which could be useful in various circumstances; For example, you could choose to make a secret door out of sticky pistons in Minecraft.
Have you ever wondered how to make an automatic door in Minecraft? If so, we recommend that you carefully read the following guide that we have prepared, in which we will show you which process to make an automatic door and what can be useful to hide it.
Creating an automatic door is very convenient since you will not have to press any button on your keyboard to activate it, only by stepping on the pressure plates provided, you will be able to properly activate this type of door, read carefully the following guide to learn how to do this door inside Minecraft.
What do you need to make an automatic door?
- Blocks of any type of material.
- Sticky pistons to attract a bucket. You can make your own sticky pistons in Minecraft from iron ingots, Redstone, and four rock cubes.
- Stone pressure plates.
- The first thing you should do is two rows of two blocks, which will represent the base of the door.
- Leave a space on each side, there you will put two sticky pistons, one on top of the other. These will be located on the sides of the door, remember as we pointed out before, leave free space.
- Right in front of the pistons, you must position a torch, this process will be repeated for each side. Now, on the torches, you must put a block of any type.
- The next step is to put stone pressure plates directly in front of the blocked door.
- On each side of the stone plates, you will have to open a hole and put Redstone inside. By doing this process, you will have already completed one side of the door, now go to the other side.
- On the other side, repeat the procedure, that is, put the stone plates, open a hole next to them, but extend said hole just behind and below the pistons, creating a kind of L on each side, finally fill all these holes with Redstone.
After completing the previous process, you will have a functional automatic door, to activate it you will only have to step on the pressure plates. If you want you can also decorate and change the appearance of the door, just remember to be careful not to damage the system created.
Hide the door
As we pointed out previously, you can make this type of door with practically any element, which is why it is very easy to hide, you just have to realize that you are using the same material present in the environment.