How to make your rib cage smaller?
The human rib cage is a fascinating anatomical structure. It consists of 24 pairs of ribs, which are arranged in three vertical columns and two horizontal rows. When the chest is inflated, the rib cage appears like a box or purse with its top and bottom halves being expanded by air. But sometimes our rib cage can get in the way of life.
Are you ready to have your ribs reduced? Here’s how you can do it, if you want to look good in that bikini or one-piece swimsuit. If you are worried about the size of your chest, shoulders and rib cage, here’s a simple exercise that will help you achieve an hourglass figure.
How to make your rib cage smaller? Exercises
There are a lot of exercises you can do to help reduce the size of your rib cage.
The following three exercises will work on different parts of your rib cage:
1) Rib Beaters: This is an exercise that targets the upper and lower ribs in particular. Lie flat on your back with both feet flat on the floor and arms at your sides, palms down. Dig one heel into the ground, then use your other foot to move your torso and upper body up and away from the ground. Keep your back pressed firmly against the floor, then use your arms to return to the starting position.
2) Rib Cage Rotation: This is a great exercise for targeting the middle of your rib cage. Lie on one side with feet flat on the ground and knees bent so that you’re in a half-situp position with shoulders off of the floor. Place your right hand on your left thigh and lift your torso and upper body off the ground. Hold for two seconds, then switch sides.
3) Seated Rib Cage Resistance Band Twists: This is an exercise that will work on all of the muscles in your rib cage. Sit with a resistance band around abdominal area just above navel (your bellybutton). Cross arms over chest, clasping hands behind back, squeeze abdomen to raise upper torso and twist to the right as far as possible. Hold for two seconds, then switch directions and complete reps to the left.
4) Pilates Rib Cage Activation: This is a great Pilates exercise to help activate your deep core muscles. Lie on your back with feet flat on the ground and arms extended overhead, fingers pointed toward ceiling. Use your abdominal muscles to lift hips off of the floor as you inhale and exhale deeply eight times. Hold for two seconds, then come down slowly.
5) Pilates Rib Cage Scissor: Another great Pilates exercise to help activate your deep core muscles. Lie on your back with feet flat on the ground and legs extended straight out in front of you, shoulder-width apart. Place left hand behind head, right hand extending toward floor beside left ankle. Keeping lower abs engaged, lift hips and upper body off the floor as you cross right leg over left knee so both are suspended in midair.
Conclusion: To make your rib cage smaller, you need to have a good diet. When you do that, you will be able to lose weight and become healthier. You can also work out if you want to burn fat in your body. If you are working out, then it is very important for you to do the right kind of exercise. It is very important for you to eat the right kinds of food as well.