Coconut ice cream with raspberries
Coconut ice cream with raspberries, the recipe for doing it at home with agave syrup and lime. Add the zest and the juice of an untreated lime. Instead of raspberries, you can use pineapple or strawberries. With the same recipe, and with less cooling, you can make a drink.
COCONUT ICE CREAM
Coconut and raspberries a unique, unmissable combination for one of the best ice creams to taste during the summer. All with a very simple recipe: do not forget to add the rind and the juice of the untreated lime, which can also be adapted. In fact, if you do not have the patience to wait for the necessary cooling time for the ice cream, you can be satisfied with a fresh, natural and very refreshing drink.
INGREDIENTS (for 4-6 people)
-1 package of coconut milk (400 ml)
-2 packs of fresh raspberries
-100 gr of sugar
-50 ml of agave syrup
-The juice and the rind of an untreated lime
– Wash the raspberries and wet them with lime juice.
– Pour the coconut milk, a pack of raspberries, the sugar, the syrup, and the lime peel into a large bowl.
– With the immersion blender make the whole creamy, then pour the mixture into the ice cream maker / sorbettiera and follow the instructions.
– Before pouring into the freezer container, add the remaining whole raspberries.
– If you do not use the ice cream maker, stir carefully and pour into a suitable container, then place in the freezer.
After an hour stir again and put back in the freezer.
– Check after another hour that no lumps have formed. In that case, use an immersion blender for the last creaming.
– Finally, add the whole raspberries and let it cool.
According to your tastes, replace the raspberries with pineapple or strawberries, keeping the weights and the processing method.