How To Have a Blog Help You Sell More Homes and Loans
Blogs date back almost as long as the internet does. They are used to offer information, sell information, sell products, and so much more. The main thing that they can do for you when trying to sell homes, or to get people applying for your loans, is to increase your customer engagement numbers.
There are currently over 560 billion blogs on the internet. Some of them are dead, some of them are updated daily. It can be hard for people to wade through them all, but one perfectly worded blog that has SEO words and links to your actual website, can increase your engagement substantially.
Engagement is key to customer growth, which of course leads to profits. So, let us get to the point and explain why a blog can help you out.
- Introduction-The world has become dependent upon technology, especially mobile devices. This makes it hard for people to get to know who you are, and what your business is all about. So many frauds are out there that it is hard for people to trust others simply on their word. If you use a blog to let people know about you, they will feel secure when it comes time to do business with you.
- Traffic-As consumers begin to trust you, your name will be in the back of their mind. Even if they do not follow your well-placed links, when they see a post from you somewhere else, they will start to think that they know you, and that they know about your business. Either way it will lead to more visits to your website, which of course will offer options for you to sell your home, or to offer them a small business loans, hopefully both.
- Leads-This may not seem important to you, depending upon the business that you have, but leads can generate new customers. Even though you want to maintain your current customer base through good products or services, and great customer service, you will want to build more. Then after, build even more. Place blogs in every area that you can if it is pertinent to the subject of your blog. Use links to get them to your site. From there offer them a way to contact you or get on an emailing list that you post to. And one of the most important steps; follow up with every lead otherwise the blogs are a waste of your time and money.
- Relevant-You need to have blogs in various places, as we have covered, and they must be relevant. Not only the other sites that you place blog posts on, but also up to date with the rest of world. Your blogs need to be on subjects that people of the world are interested in. Blog posts that are of interest will pull in more than ones that are not a thing anymore.
- Relationships-A blog can increase your long-term business relationships. Return customers is one of the main goals of any business. It is the difference between a trusted, credible company and one that should be avoided. The more people interact with you, the more that they will use your products or services.
One major part of any type of business is gaining the trust of the consumers. Selling a house, or lending money out, can be hard sections of business to break into, but blogs can increase your potentials, and your profits. A blog is the absolute easiest way to increase your customer base.
Without a constant flow of consumers your homes will never sell, and your loans will never be applied for. Use blogs to increase your business reach and expand your company response to people that would otherwise never know about you.