Blizzard announced the availability within World of Warcraft of two of the new playable races that make up the main core of the recently released Battle for Azeroth expansion. Do you know how to unlock dark iron dwarves? As easily understood, each faction of the game has obtained its extra race and, more specifically, the Alliance can now count on the Dark Iron Dwarves, while the horde will have the Mag’Har Orcs at their disposal.
How to unlock dark iron dwarves?
The Dark Iron Dwarves are not yet available until the next expansion. The only known requirement is that you will need to have a character at 120. See more: 5 movies like Shutter Island
Obviously, as also reported on the site, the two races will not be usable from the beginning and, before being selected by the player, they will need certain unlocking requirements to be met:
- Reach level 120.
- Become Exalted with the War Campaign faction supporting your allied race.
Honor Brigade for the Horde
– Complete the War Campaign in Zandalar and Kul Tiras and complete the Ready for War achievement (obtainable for both the Horde and the Alliance). Described as a race of ” fiery temper ” and known for ” their fierce determination, ” the Dark Iron Dwarves join the ranks of the Alliance, with the ultimate goal of fighting to defeat the Horde’s eternal rivals.
Among the classes that we will be able to use with this new race, we find the Hunter, the Magician, the Monk, the Paladin, the Priest, the Thief, the Shaman, the Sorcerer and the Warrior.
As it is possible to learn through the dedicated page on the official website, however, the racial skills that we can use by playing in their shoes will be the following:
– Fiery Blood: Dissolves harmful effects on itself and empowers itself.
– Cave Digger: Increases indoor movement speed.
– Mass Production: Increases your Forging proficiency and allows you to forge faster.
– Auger: Summons an Auger that traverses the earth.
– Forged in Flames: Reduces physical damage taken.
The Mag’Har Orcs, on the other hand, are those who refused to drink the blood of Mannoroth that Gul’dan offered them to increase their powers, at a price, however, of becoming Fel orcs (the term “Mag’Har” actually means “Uncorrupted” in orcs).
Linked to Grommash Hellscream by an ancient promise, the Mag’Har are now ready to side with the Horde. Once selected, the classes that we can use will be the Hunter, the Wizard, the Monk, the Priest, the Thief, the Shaman and the Warrior.
As for the skills, however, we find:
– Ancestral Call: Call upon the power of the ancestors to assist you in battle.
– Opening of the Skies: increases the speed on amount outside.
– Empathic Vigor: Increases the health of pets and minions.
– Wild Blood: Reduces the duration of the effects of poisons, diseases and curses on self.