Modern homes are a beautiful amalgamation of classy and trendy spaces in which every area has its signature. Like every other space, there is a preference for classy and modern bathrooms. Useful and elegant accessories and sanitarywares add to the overall look of the bathroom spaces. The most popular trendy accessories are heated towel rails, towel holders, shelves, etc. These days, all these things are readily available in modern styles and made from different materials, and they all showcase outstanding performance levels.
Heated Towel Rails for Modern Bathroom Spaces
One should have heated rails, to dry the towels and warm up the bathrooms. They will be of great help, especially for people who live in cold countries. These rails are usually arranged like a ladder and also called towel warmers. While the traditional model functions with a central boiler, the modern ones work with electrical resistance. There are rails that can work in both these methods. In such cases, it uses the central heating method in wintertime and the electrical method in summer.
A wide range of towel warmers are available, made of stainless steel, aluminium, steel, etc. The most trendy and popular ones are those which are available in copper, nickel, and brass. Though, a little more expensive than the other ones, they hit the top-selling charts. Though ladder-type rails are more common, they are available in various shapes, including a turntable and twistable models. If operated with high outputs, these towel rails can be used as radiators too.
- As the name suggests, the body of the towel warmers radiates heat and dries the towels quickly.
- They consume a minimal amount of water compared to the traditional cast iron radiator, making them the cost-effective and eco-friendly substitute for the precursor.
- They can conduct high temperatures, and it will last for a long time.
- They are available in different sizes. The smaller ones are suitable for simple household use, and the larger ones are used in larger spaces like hotels or lodges, to dry several towels simultaneously.
- Some of the towel warmers even double as radiators in rooms too. Though towel rails are more suitable in cold places, it is useful for people in warmer areas because of this flexibility. It is of great help to the elderly and to people who suffer from health issues. They also take less time to heat up, compared to a radiator.
- They have automatic settings that allow them to stop functioning when the temperature increases beyond a specific limit. Therefore, one need not fear accidental fires either.
- Moreover, towel warmers have an aesthetic value that adds to the bathrooms’ style, with a touch of elegance. The most trendy ones made with copper, nickel, and brass, with or without chrome plating or lacquer, will add colour and elegance to the whole space.
Heated towel rails are among the best options to consider if one is setting a modern bathroom space, with a preference for useful accessories. It has many advantages and has a unique essence of style. They are durable, cost-effective, and classy accessories, which helps in the transformation of the bathroom spaces. To keep the bathrooms warmer and cosy and to safeguard family members’ health, one should surely go for this economical and stylish bathroom accessory